Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Sacramento 12-17; Milwaukee 17-13
What to Know
This Sunday, the Sacramento Kings are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 119.34 points per game. They might have tired legs after a matchup yesterday as they head on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks at 9 p.m. ET Feb. 21 at Fiserv Forum. The Kings have some work to do to even out the 2-8 series between these two since November of 2015, but a win here would be a good start.
Sacramento came up short against the Chicago Bulls this past Saturday, falling 122-114. A silver lining for Sacramento was the play of power forward Marvin Bagley III, who posted a double-double on 26 points and 11 rebounds.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the contest between Milwaukee and the Oklahoma City Thunder this past Friday was still a pretty decisive one as Milwaukee wrapped it up with a 98-85 victory at home. It was another big night for Milwaukee’s power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who almost dropped a triple-double on 29 points, 19 boards, and eight dimes. That makes it six consecutive games in which Antetokounmpo has had at least ten rebounds.
The Kings are the clear underdogs, so they’re hoping it’s the size of the fight that determines this one. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past six games, so buyers beware.
Sacramento is now 12-17 while the Bucks sit at 17-13. Milwaukee is 10-6 after wins this season, and Sacramento is 5-11 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: Fox Sports Net Wisconsin
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bucks are a big 10-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 10.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Milwaukee have won eight out of their last ten games against Sacramento.
- Feb 10, 2020 – Milwaukee 123 vs. Sacramento 111
- Jan 10, 2020 – Milwaukee 127 vs. Sacramento 106
- Feb 27, 2019 – Milwaukee 141 vs. Sacramento 140
- Nov 04, 2018 – Milwaukee 144 vs. Sacramento 109
- Dec 02, 2017 – Milwaukee 109 vs. Sacramento 104
- Nov 28, 2017 – Milwaukee 112 vs. Sacramento 87
- Mar 22, 2017 – Milwaukee 116 vs. Sacramento 98
- Nov 05, 2016 – Milwaukee 117 vs. Sacramento 91
- Feb 01, 2016 – Sacramento 111 vs. Milwaukee 104
- Nov 25, 2015 – Sacramento 129 vs. Milwaukee 118
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Jrue Holiday: Out (Covid-19)
- Jaylen Adams: Out (Covid-19)
- Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Harrison Barnes: Game-Time Decision (Foot)
- Richaun Holmes: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Glenn Robinson III: Out (Personal)
- Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)