Boston @ Utah
Current Records: Boston 12-10; Utah 19-5
What to Know
The Utah Jazz will be returning home after a three-game road trip. They will take on the Boston Celtics at 10 p.m. ET Tuesday at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The Jazz are out to keep their nine-game home win streak alive.
It was all tied up 47-47 at the half for Utah and the Indiana Pacers on Sunday, but Utah stepped up in the second half for a 103-95 win. Utah’s shooting guard Donovan Mitchell did his thing and almost posted a triple-double on 27 points, 11 assists, and nine boards.
Meanwhile, Boston came up short against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday, falling 100-91. One thing holding Boston back was the mediocre play of point guard Kemba Walker, who did not have his best game: he played for 32 minutes with 4-for-20 shooting.
The Jazz are the favorite in this one, with an expected 4.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (15-6-1), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Utah’s victory lifted them to 19-5 while Boston’s defeat dropped them down to 12-10. We’ll see if Utah can repeat their recent success or if the Celtics bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: TNT
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Jazz are a 4.5-point favorite against the Celtics, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Utah and Boston both have five wins in their last ten games.
- Mar 06, 2020 – Utah 99 vs. Boston 94
- Feb 26, 2020 – Boston 114 vs. Utah 103
- Nov 17, 2018 – Utah 98 vs. Boston 86
- Nov 09, 2018 – Utah 123 vs. Boston 115
- Mar 28, 2018 – Boston 97 vs. Utah 94
- Dec 15, 2017 – Utah 107 vs. Boston 95
- Feb 11, 2017 – Boston 112 vs. Utah 104
- Jan 03, 2017 – Boston 115 vs. Utah 104
- Feb 29, 2016 – Boston 100 vs. Utah 95
- Feb 19, 2016 – Utah 111 vs. Boston 93